TS Series GaAs Temperature Probes
Fiber optic thermometer systems are also available for rent!
Micronor Sensors offers a complete range of fiber optic temperature sensors, probes and interfaces for high precision temperature measurement in challenging environments. TS series fiber optic temperature probes offer immunity to RF and microwave radiation along with wide temperature range, intrinsic safety and non-invasive use. The fiber optic temperature probes can operate over -200°C to +300°C (-328°F to +572°C), and withstand harsh and corrosive environments. Typical fiber optic temperature monitoring applications include:
- Process monitoring
- Power transformers
- Medical environments
- Catheter instrumentation
- Harsh chemical conditions, including radiation environments.
Select the TS temperature sensor best suited for your application:
- TS2, for general purpose R&D, power transformers and industrial applications
- TS2p, for general purpose R&D, bare 0.3mmx0.3mm GaAs crystal for measuring temperature of smallest surface areas such as semiconductor chips and other small samples (small vials, etc.) too large for TS3 or TS5 probes
- TS3, for general purpose R&D, RF and microwave applications, where a rigid-type probe (versus TS2) for insertion into soft media (liquid, gel, powder, food) is desired
- TS4, for harsh chemical and nuclear conditions
- TS5, for medical applications and where smallest profile required
- TST, for oil-filled transformer applications
- TS Multipoint, for special bundled multipoint/multiprobe applications, for single probe/multipoint temperature sensing goto Fiber Bragg Gratings
Select the FOTEMP series signal conditioner best suited to your application:
FOTEMP Signal Conditioners come in a range of form factors – Handheld, Bench Top, DIN Rail, Rack Mount, OEM PCB and OEM Module.
- FOTEMP-PLUS, Most popular model! 1/2/4 Channel Bench Top Signal Conditioner. 4-Channel model available in stock for purchase or rent.
- FOTEMP-OEM, 1/2/4 Channel Module (no display) for OEM Applications.
- FOTEMP-T2, 4/8/12/16 Channel Bench Top/Chassis Mount/DIN Rail Mount Signal Conditioner for Test, Process and other Industrial Monitoring Applications.
- FOTEMP-Mini, Small form factor, PCB based, single channel signal conditioner for OEM Embedded Applications.
- FOTEMP-Assistant Data Logging Software, Free software! Compatible with Windows 7/10/11. Excel compatible data files.