Fiber Optic Temperature Sensor
The fiber optic temperature probe TS3 is the best choice for use in RFI, EMI, NMR and microwave environments and compatible with all FOTEMP series instruments. The TS3 probe has a a measurement range of -200°C to +300°C with an accuracy of +/-0.2°C.
Unlike the TS2 sensor TS2, the TS3 comes with the option of a customizable length of semi-rigid polyimide probe tip from 10mm to 130mm.
With a maximum diameter of 1.7mm, the small profile TS3 probe can fit in the smallest openings and ideal for insertion into non-caustic media such as food, liguids, powders and cultures for monitoring real-time temperature.
Starting at 850nm, GaAs becomes optically translucent for which the position of the band gap is temperature dependent. The FOTEMP signal conditioners contain a light source and a device for the spectral detection of the band gap.
|Name of sensor||TS3, The flexible|
|Temperature range||— 200°C to + 300°C|
|Response time||≤ 2,0s|
2m and 6m standard
(Other lengths on customer request)
Extended Tip Length
10mm-130mm, User specified
10mm is standard
Other connector types available
|Signal conditioner||Compatible with all FOTEMP series fiber optic thermometers|
Specifications subject to change without notice
- Small profile semi-rigid tip Ø1mm
- Temperature Range: —200°C to +300°C
- High Accuracy: +/— 0.2°C
- immune to RFI, EMI, NMR and microwave radiation
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Stable and repeatable measurement
- GaAs-based temperature sensor
- Distances up to 2000 meters
- Extended tip is Ideal for insertion in liquid media, powders, food, cultures and animal tissue
- Microwave and RF environments
- Food pasteurization
- NMR analytical chemistry applications
- Food cooking and conditioning in microwave ovens
- Microwave assistes chemistry
- Pharmaceutical drying of powders, herbs and granulated mixtures