Micronor offers a full range of industrial grade, incremental rotary encoders for a wide range of applications. Besides the standard optical and magnetic encoders described here, we also offer ZapFREE® Fiber Optic Rotary Encoders which are ideally suited for the most challenging environments, hazardous locations and applications subject to lightning, radiation and/or extreme electromagnetic fields.
- Available in either hollow shaft (ENI series) or solid shaft (ESI series) configurations
- Standard performance, ATEX certified, high temperature, high resolution and extra heavy duty models
- Sizes 24mm…100mm
In this section, we have deliberately limited the selection to the most popular models sold in North America. If you have other encoder requirements, please contact Micronor Sensors sales.
If you are looking for absolute encoders with SSI, RS485, 0-10V, 4-20mA, Profibus, CANopen or other interface, these interface options are only supplied on Absolute Encoders.
EX certified (Explosion Proof, Zone 1/21, Class I Div 2) encoders are available in this category. However, if you are specifically looking for “Inherently Safe, Simple Appartus” encoders or position sensors, then consult the category Fiber Optic ATEX Encoders which actually applies to all of our ZapFREE® fiber optic encoders and sensors.
Looking for Incremental Encoder with A/B/Z quadrature outputs?
For high resolution applications (7’200 to 36’000 ppr), check out the shafted ESI58HA series and hollow shaft ENI58HA series. Many of our meltshop customers use the high resolution 36’000ppr ESI58HA.1265.36000 encoder as part of our MRAD series measuring wheel system for monitoring EAF Anode Position/Slippage.
Looking for Draw Wire Incremental Encoder System with A/B/Z quadrature outputs?
- Preferred encoder configuration (ESI58HA or other encoder)
- Length of travel
- Resolution per pulse required
Looking for Measuring Wheel Incremental Encoder System with A/B/Z quadrature outputs?
- Type of media to track (EAF electrode, paper, plastic, metal, cloth, etc.)
- Length of travel (standard wheels have circumference of either 500mm)
- Linear travel resolution per pulse