Draw Wire Limit Switches are electromechanical controls consisting of a draw wire module, gear reducer, and rotary cam switches. If desired, encoders, resolvers, power interfaces or potentiometers can also be integrated (consult category POSITION Transducers for additional product information). These products are available in a range of configurations:
- Draw Wire Modules are available in travel lengths of 1.5m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 30m 40m and 50m
- KWG120W series are closed frame, IP64-rated (light to medium duty) draw wire linear limit switches
- MR221W series are closed frame, IP66-rated, heavy duty, draw wire limit switches
- For a Draw Wire Encoder application, choose an absolute encoder or incremental encoder – with 58mm synchro mount and 6mm OD shaft. Contact Micronor Sensor sales for complete draw wire encoder system quotation.
- Patient cradle in Computer Tomography and MR Imaging
- Height of lifting platforms
- Elevators, cranes, hoists and lift platforms
- Lift and bascule bridges
- Extension of hydraulic cylinder actuator
- Extension of extension booms in mobile cranes and service trucks
- Gate position on dam or flood control basin
- Hazardous area doors – furnace, blast, shield, biohazard, etc.
- Security doors
- Test chambers