IP66 Heavy Duty Geared Limit Switch
MR221/MR222 series UL/cUL-approved Heavy Duty Geared Limit Switches are for use in the most demanding industrial applications – including cranes, hoists, presses, packers, machine tools, handling devices and other similar operations where motion is expressed in shaft rotation.
- MR221 for single-ended shaft applications
- MR222 series where double-ended shaft is required
- NEMA/UL Type 1/4/4X/IP66 rated enclosures – choice of die cast aluminum or stainless steel
- Shafts are standard 1/2″ OD with #404 Woodruff key (included)
- Choose 2, 4, 6, or 8 cam switch channels
- Conduit hubs included for 1/2″ NPT