Standard MRAD Measuring Arm Only
Requires separate Encoder and Wheel
For Hot Melt Applications, here are typical Encoder and Wheel Used:
- ESI58HA.1265.36000, high resolution incremental encoder, 36’000 ppr
- EC-TD5350-10MM, 0.5-meter high temperature wheel
The MRAD Measuring Wheel System is utilized in combination with a rotary encoder to measure material in the wood, paper, metal, textile and plastic industry – or even monitor speed of a conveyor system.
|Base Plate||Variable in 4 directions|
|Mounting||9 setting positions in 40° steps|
|Pressure||Max. 40N, adjustable|
|Spring pressure available in any position|
- Variety of wheel coatings are available dependent on material to be measured.
- Choice of wheel diameters offer metric or imperial (english) measurement
- Compatible with all types of Size 58 incremental and absolute encoders, including optical, magnetic and fiber optic.